FFIPP is an educational network for human rights in Palestine/Israel. It is a non-profit, non-governmental international organization, comprised of international students and faculties, working in solidarity for a complete end of occupation and just peace in the region.
The network is expanded throughout the world including chapters in Brazil, Canada, USA and Europe, including France (Bordeaux, Grenoble and Paris), Switzerland, the Netherlands, the UK and Italy.
To build an effective faculty and students network to educate an international academic community about the realities in Palestine/Israel;
To raise awareness locally through our various international chapters based on student experiences on the ground;
To cooperate with those who work for just peace and work in solidarity with conscientious Palestinian and Israeli academics and activists.
FFIPP Europe Position and Guiding Principles 2018
FFIPP is grounded in International Law. As such, it recognizes the injustices committed since 1948. It condemns settlements and their expansions. It stands for the complete withdrawal of Israel from all occupied territories.
1. FFIPP-Europe supports the end of all forms of occupation. This encompasses both material (land, resources) and immaterial (history, language, education) forms of occupation.
2. FFIPP-Europe stands against the concept and process of normalization. It acknowledges that there can be no peace without substantive justice.
3. FFIPP-Europe is committed to intersectionality and inclusivity. It condemns all forms of discrimination including anti-semitism, islamophobia, racism, and gender based violence.
4. FFIPP-Europe maintains equitable policies with partner organizations and upholds transparency within its work.
5. FFIPP-Europe acknowledges its position of privilege as an international organization on the ground. It is actively critical of ethnocentrism and embraces open mindedness.